Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Quiz Tuesday: What Unusual Job Should You Actually Have?


Happy Tuesday!!!!!  I'M BACK!!!!  I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've done a quiz with you guys.  Don't worry I picked out a good one!  It's called What Unusual Job Should You Actually Have?  I actually don't have a job so I thought this would be fun.  You can take this quiz to by clicking here.  Share your results!

I got Professional Cuddler!  The description says: You snuggle with strangers. We live in a stressful world, and it feels good to share a bit of love with someone who doesn’t know your secrets. You are loving and generous, share the love!

I think this would be very AWKWARD!  At least I could sleep all day!  I would also probably feel a lot less stressed.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment