Monday, November 25, 2013

DWTS Season 17: It's The Finals!


It's the finals!  Tonight is only night one.  Tonight each couple will dance three times.  They will dance a judges choice, the Samba relay, and of course the freestyle.  One couple will be going home tonight.  Tomorrow night we will find out who the winner is.  The show opened with Kellie Pickler singing her new song Little Bit Gypsy.  TLC performed their hit No Scrubs during the Samba relay.


Bill Engvall and Emma Slater:
Nobody expected him to make it this far.  The judges chose the Viennese Waltz as his first dance.  I enjoyed this dance before and I still enjoyed it.  I thought he improved a little bit from before.  His score was 24 out of 30.  During the Samba relay he earned 2 extra points.  Next up is the Freestyle round.  I was actually really impressed.  He even attempted some difficult tricks.  I was very entertained.  His score was 25 out of 30.  This makes his total for the night 51.

Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff:
He is working on being more in control of the dances.  The judges chose the Quickstep as his first dance.  I loved it even more this time.  It had more control but still fast.  I enjoyed it.  His score was 27 out of 30.  During the Samba relay he earned 5 extra points.  Next up is the Freestyle round.  I really liked it but I wanted it to be more original.  It was all about Michael Jackson and I wanted to be about Corbin.  It was very good.  His score was 30 out of 30.  This makes his total for the night 62.

Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke:
He really wants to win now that he made it.  The judges chose the Jive as his first dance.  It was SO much better.  He really worked on his kicks.  It was a little out of sync but I think that is just nerves.  His score was 24 out of 30.  During the Samba relay he earned 3 extra points.  Next up is the Freestyle round.  It was SO good!  His dancing just makes me so happy.  It was perfect for him.  It really fit his personality and skills.  His score was 30 out of 30.  This makes his total for the night 57.

Amber Riley and Derek Hough:
She is stepping it up for the final.  The judges chose the Charleston as her first dance.  It was amazing before and somehow it was even MORE amazing!  They were together the entire dance!  She is perfection!  Her score was 30 out of 30.  During the Samba relay she earned 4 extra points.  Next up is the Freestyle round.  It was SOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!  I'm still in shock!  I loved the stepping section.  I barely noticed the other dancers.  Her score was 30 out of 30.  This makes her total for the night 64.

Elimination:
Amber, Corbin, and Jack will be back tomorrow!  Bill has been eliminated.  I'm still proud of him.  Tomorrow night the remaining couples will dance the fusion round.  This is a combination of two different dance styles.  Amber has the Samba/Quickstep.  Corbin has the Cha Cha/Foxtrot.  Jack has the Paso Doble/Salsa.  Who will win?  Come back tomorrow!





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment