Wednesday, November 6, 2013

♥Sweater Weather Tag♥


Hey guys!  Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  It's just such a perfect time of year.  While I was on YouTube I saw this tag and decided I'd share it with you.  I want to know all your answers too!  Leave them in the comments or tweet me @jerica_89.  Also if you want me to do more posts then let me know.  Enjoy!

1. Favorite candle scent?
It's not really a candle because I use warmer instead.  The scent I'm obsessed with this fall is called Autumn Sunset.  It smells amazing!  It smells like the perfect fall day.  It is described as Apples, pumpkins, fall leaves, and spices.  I love it!

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate for sure!  The minute it turns cold I start drinking it.  I do drink coffee sometimes.  I'm really weird though because I will only drink it straight black.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I don't really have a favorite fall memory.  One that I remember most is going to our towns parade.  Every fall they have a huge parade.  I was even in it a few times.  My whole family went every year.  Plus it's free candy!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I love the winged eyeliner trend.  It just never gets old.  I do like dark lips but I'm very pale so it just doesn't look right on me.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I have two different perfumes I wear during fall.  The first is Fancy by Jessica Simpson.  It's a more floral type scent.  The top notes are pear, apricot and red berries; middle notes are gardenia, jasmine, almond and caramel; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla and amber.  The second one is Believe by Britney Spears.  This is fruity and floral mixed.  The top notes of exotic guava and golden tangerine,middle notes of honeysuckle and hints of linden blossom and base notes of patchouli wrapped in amber and pink pralines.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
We don't have a traditional Thanksgiving.  We usually just choose whatever we want.  My favorite food is pumpkin cheesecake.  If you haven't tried it do it fast.  I also really love pie.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
It changes every year.  Sometimes it is really warm but sometimes it is rainy and freezing.  It is very pretty though because all the leaves change.

8. Most worn sweater?
I mostly wear hoodies instead of sweaters.  My most worn is one I bought at Walmart.  It just is really comfy and fits my personality.  It has a peace sign and glitter and neon colors.  I love it.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
My must have fall nail polish color is always a darker grey.  I don't have a certain one though.  I always tend to go for a dark color though.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I love jumping in leaf piles!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans for sure.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
I'm obsessed with Uggs.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Yes!  Very much!

14. Favorite fall TV show?
Right now I'm loving Hostages.  It is super intense and exciting!  I'm just so obsessed!

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
I don't have just one particular song.  I have noticed that I listen to mellow songs.  My current favorite is Let Her Go by Passenger.  It's just so cute.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment