Monday, November 18, 2013

DWTS Season 17: Maks Is Back!


It's week 10 already!  Next week is the finals.  This season went by so fast.  Tonight Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be the guest judge.  I'm excited because I miss him on the show.  Tonight the celebrities will perform two dances.  One dance will be an acoustic performance.  This will really show who is a contender for the finals.  The show opened with an awesome group number.  Tonight somebody will go home.


Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani:
She just can't believe she made it this far.  This week she danced the Paso Doble.  I didn't love it.  It lacked emotion and passion.  There were also some mistakes.  She needs to really work on portraying emotion.  Her score was 32 out of 40.  Her acoustic dance was the Argentine Tango.  It wasn't my favorite.  It lacked the emotion.  There weren't mistakes though.  It just needs that connection.  Her score was 33 out 40.  This makes her total for the night 65 out of 80.

Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff:
He feels like the judges are harder on him.  This week he danced the Tango.  I LOVED IT!  It had tons of passion.  I really enjoyed the little tricks too.  He deserves to make the finals and win.  His score was 35 out of 40.  His acoustic dance was the Rumba.  I loved it!  The emotion was very strong.  It was very clean and smooth.  It felt romantic and beautiful also.  His score was 40 out of 40.  This makes his total for the night 75 out of 80.

Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke:
His disease is acting up again causing pain.  This week he danced Jazz.  I thought he did a pretty good job.  I couldn't tell he had any problems.  It wasn't his comfort zone but he just totally goes for it.  His score was 33 out of 40.  His acoustic dance was the Argentine Tango.  I really liked it!  I think it was one of his best dances yet.  It looked natural for him.  He redeemed himself.  His score was 38 out of 40.  This makes his total for the night 71 out of 80.

Bill Engvall and Emma Slater:
He is so thankful for his fans and is working hard for them.  This week he danced the Cha Cha.  He always makes me smile and I think thats why people vote.  He is far from perfect but is really trying.  His score was 28 out of 40.  His acoustic dance was the Argentine Tango.  I actually liked it.  I think since it was slow it was good for him.  I don't think he has potential to win but it was good.  His score was 32 out of 40.  This makes her total for the night 60 out of 80.

Amber Riley and Derek Hough:
She has been checked by a doctor and her knees are better.  This week she danced Jazz.  It was SO good!  She is back!  It was super detailed and just amazing.  You never knew what was coming.  I wanted more!  Her score was 39 out of 40.  Her acoustic dance was the Viennese Waltz.  It was AMAZING!  It was just flawless.  I was just enchanted the whole time.  I wish it never ended.  Her score was 40 out 40.  This makes her total for the night 79 out of 80.

Elimination:
The finalists are Corbin, Amber, Jack, and Bill.  Leah is eliminated.  I'm kind of shocked.  She was improving so much.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment