Monday, November 11, 2013

DWTS Season 17: Trio Dances


It's week 9!  There are only 6 couples left.  This is the first week they will dance two routines.  One will be the trio round.  During this round another pro will join the celebrity and their partner.  It could get very interesting.  The show opened with the couples showing their favorite dance move.  I've been loving all the opening numbers this season.  Another celebrity will be eliminated tonight.


Amber Riley and Derek Hough:
She has gained so much confidence from this show.  This week she danced the Quickstep.  She was great as always.  I can barely tell shes injured.  It wasn't her best but it's only because her standards are set so high.  Her score was 24 out of 30.  Her trio dance was the Salsa.  They chose Mark Ballas to join them.  It was so good!  It was really fun and entertaining.  She pushed through the pain.  Her score was 27 out of 30.  This makes their total 51 out of 60.

Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani:
She is finally believing in herself and thinks she could make the finals.  This week she danced the Tango.  I thought she did really well.  I wanted more passion though.  She continues to grow and improve each week.  She still isn't perfect yet but is trying.  Her score was 27 out of 30.  Her trio dance was the Jive.  They chose Henry Byalikov to join them,  I really enjoyed the concept by becoming the judges.  The dancer was terrible though.  Her score was 27 out of 30.  This makes their total 54 out of 60.

Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff:
He really wants to impress the judges.  This week he danced the Waltz.  I adored this!  It was very traditional and romantic.  I was just enchanted by it.  Every time he dances I love him even more.  He always captivates me.  His score was 28 out of 30.  His trio dance is Jazz.  They chose Witney Carson to join them.  I loved it!  It was a true Jazz routine.  It is the best I've ever seen.  His score was 30 out of 30.  This makes their total 58 out of 60.

Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke:
He is working extra hard to be perfect.  This week he danced Viennese Waltz.  It was absolutely beautiful.  All his ballroom dances just seem so natural.  I thought it was one of his best so far.  His arms still need work though.  His score was 29 out of 30.  His trio dance is the Samba.  They chose Sharna Burgess to join them.  I thought it was so cute!  He just had so much fun.  I smiled the whole time.  His score was 25 out of 30.  This makes their total 54 out of 60.

Bill Engvall and Emma Slater:
He needs to step up and be more focused if he wants to win.  This week he danced the Charleston.  It made me laugh.  It just wasn't good.  It was very stiff and his timing was off.  At least he tries and never gives up.  His score was 21 out of 30.  His trio dance is the Salsa.  They chose Peta Murgatroyd to join them.  It was entertaining.  It was a bit of a mess though.  It was fun at least.  His score was 21 out of 30.  This makes their total 42 out of 60.

Elizabeth Berkley Lauren and Valentin Chmerkovskiy:
She really wants to improve for the judges.  This week she danced the Viennese Waltz.  I thought it was just ok.  I found it to be boring honestly.  Nothing really stood out for me.  I wish she just had more fun and not be so serious.  Her score was 26 out of 30.  Her trio dance is the Salsa.  They chose Gleb Savchenko to join them.  I liked this better.  She just let go and had fun.  Her score was 30 out of 30.  This makes their total 56 out of 60.

Results:
Corbin, Jack, Amber, Leah, and Bill are safe.  Elizabeth is eliminated.  This is very shocking.  I guess people aren't voting.





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment