Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Halloween Tag!


Can you believe Halloween is only a week away?  Time has been flying by!  I absolutely love Halloween and it is one of my holidays.  I decided to do a tag blog for you guys.  Leave your responses below in a comment!  Please subscribe if you like my blog :)


1. Favorite Halloween movie?
I love Halloween Town!!!!  Even though I'm 23 now I still watch every year.

2. What age did you stop trick-or-treating?
I was probably 12 or 13

3. Favorite Halloween costume you have worn?
Minnie Mouse when I was 5

4. What are you going to be this year?
I decided to be Captain America this year because he's awesome

5. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
No!  I hate anything scary

6. Vampires or werewolves?
I'd choose vampires but I'm not a fan of either.

7. Favorite Halloween candy?
I really love Twix around Halloween for some reason

8. Do you decorate your house!
Of course I do!!  I love this time of year

9. Least favorite costume
A black cat when I was little because it's so plain

10. Have you ever repeated a costume and what was it?
Yes I was a cheerleader a few times

11. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes

12. Scariest Halloween
I saw the movie the Grudge on Halloween when it came out.  I was terrified.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment