Sunday, October 14, 2012

I ♥ Fall Tag!!


I'm so glad it is Fall right now!  It has always been one of my favorite seasons.  I saw this tag going around and thought I'd do it for all of you.  I tag everybody to leave a response also!  Enjoy!

1. Favorite Fall lip product?
Recently I got the Ava and Sophia lip glosses from Skylark by Elle and Blair Fowler.  I'm loving the Sophia color for fall.  It is a beautiful berry color and perfect for this time of year.


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
I tend to wear dark greens or purples during Fall.  My favorite lately is Marrow by Butter London.  It's a dark purple but not too dark.  Sometimes I'll add a glitter polish for some shimmer.


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Hot chocolate!  I'm not a huge coffee drinker so I drink hot chocolate a lot.


4. Favorite Fall Candle?
I'm not sure I have a favorite candle but I do have a favorite scent.  I love any pumpkin smell during this season.  It just makes me feel happy.

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory?
I love wearing beanies during Fall.  It really goes well with jeans and a sweater.  I also love wearing boots.


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
I've never done any of these yet.  I get scared very easily.  I thought about about doing the corn maze but I haven't yet.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
I love Halloween Town!  I watch this movie every year.  It just has so many memories from my childhood.


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Candy corn is my favorite during Halloween.  I've discovered new candy this year though.  First I found candy corn flavored M&M's.  I love kit kats and during Halloween they dye them orange.  I just love Halloween!


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

I haven't decided yet.  I might be Captain America though because I love him.

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
My favorite thing about Fall is the weather.  It's perfect weather to wear sweaters and trees are changing.  I also loving baking all the Fall foods.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment