Saturday, February 9, 2013

Be Mine Series: Love Songs Playlist


Who doesn't love music?  Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to enjoy some love songs.  Love songs are kind of my guilty pleasure.  You can listen to these on your own or share it with somebody you love.  It'll just put you in a loving and happy mood.  Tell me your favorite love song in the comments.


  1. Today Was A Fairytale by Taylor Swift
  2. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
  3. This Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen
  4. Everything by Michael Buble
  5. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
  6. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
  7. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
  8. This I Promise You by *NSYNC
  9. Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey
  10. As Long As You Love Me by Backstreet Boys
  11. No Air by Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown
  12. One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber
  13. When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus
  14. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran
  15. Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez
  16. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
  17. We Found Love by Rihanna
  18. When You Look Me In The Eyes by Jonas Brothers
  19. Stickwitu by The Pussycat Dolls
  20. Irresistible by One Direction
Tell me what you want included in this series.  Check back tomorrow!!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment