Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Be Mine Series: Valentine Nail Polish Colors


I love to paint my nails.  Especially if there is a holiday approaching.  Today I'll be sharing my top 3 favorite pink nail polish colors.  I don't ever really wear red polish so I decided pink is the next best thing for Valentine's Day.  There are so many ways to make your nails even more festive.  You could add a glitter top coat, add a few rhinestones, or add a heart on your nail.  Let me know your favorite nail polish colors below.




This is called Knockout Pout by Essie.  I like that it is the perfect shade of pink.  I like to call it Barbie pink.


This is called Hawaiian Orchid by OPI.  This is more of a paler pink.  It is a perfect color if you just want a subtle look.


This is called 24/7 by Sinful Colors.  This is what I'm currently wearing.  This is a bright neon pink and my personal favorite.


I hope you all check these out.  Tune in tomorrow for more!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment