Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Be Mine Series: Movie Night


Today is all about movies.  If you are staying in then movies are an essential.  I've come up with a list of romantic movies to enjoy on Valentine's Day.  You can watch them alone, with your Valentine, or just a group of friends.  Let me know your favorite romantic movie in the comments.


  1. The Notebook
  2. Valentine's Day
  3. The Lake House
  4. A Lot Like Love
  5. P.S. I Love You
  6. 27 Dresses
  7. Wedding Date
  8. The Last Song
  9. Definitely, Maybe
  10. Friends With Benefits
  11. Sweet Home Alabama
  12. The Proposal
  13. A Walk To Remember
  14. The Lucky One
  15. The Vow
  16. What Happens In Vegas
  17. Titanic
  18. The Time Traveler's Wife
  19. Save The Last Dance
  20. Life As We Know It
If I missed any you think deserve to be on the list let me know.  Check back for more tomorrow.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment