Thursday, February 7, 2013

Be Mine Series: Valentine Fashion


Hey everybody!  Today I thought I'd help you out with what to actually wear on Valentine's Day.  I found a couple of shirts that feature hearts!  If you can't tell I'm obsessed with the heart trend right now.  Let me know your favorite thing to wear on Valentine's Day below.



I've been loving the denim trend right now.  So this shirt is perfect.  This shirt is from Target and cost $22.99.  I love how it slowly fades to white.


This one of my favorites.  It's super simple but still really trendy.  This is from Delia's and cost $24.50.  You could even wear this for your date night in.


I'm obsessed with this shirt!  I may have a slight owl obsession right now.  This is also from Delia's and cost $19.50.  Most of the time Delia's have a buy one get one 50% off, so you should check them out.


I really love this shirt.  It really fits Valentine's Day or just everyday.  This is from Aeropostale and cost $9.75.

Check back tomorrow for more!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment