Saturday, February 2, 2013

Be Mine Series: Night In Outfit Idea

Today is all about a night in.  Whether it's with your significant other or just some of your best girlfriends.  I actually prefer nights in for Valentine's Day.  It just makes everything more personal.  Plus I like to dress comfy and casual.  Leave a comment telling me what your perfect night in outfit would be.  I hope you like it!



First I chose a striped pink baggy sweater.  I know red is more common for Valentine's Day but I love pink more.  I've been obsessed with the baggy sweater tend lately.  They are so comfy but you still look cute.  I paired it with some skinny jeans.  If you want to wear a colored pair I'd suggest white or black.  Too much color will be overpowering.  I love dark wash because it'll go well no matter what color you are wearing.  For shoes you want to choose something comfy.  I love TOMS, not only are they super comfortable they also help a great cause.  For every pair purchased a pair is donated to children who have no shoes.  I wouldn't wear much make up with this look.  Baby Lips is perfect because it add a tint of color and moisturizes at the same time.  For eye shadow I'd go for a really light shimmery look.  I don't like wearing too much jewelry if I'm staying in.  Go for a simple necklace and a chunky watch or bracelet.  Painting your nails is optional.  If you do, go for a hot pink with white polka dots.  It's really simple and looks cute too.  Now finally how to style your hair.  I love wearing loose side braids.  If you don't like braid you could do a sock bun instead.

I hope you enjoyed my outfit idea.  Come back for more tomorrow!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment