Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DWTS Season 16: Cast Reveal!


I am so excited for this post!  If you followed my blog last year then you know Dancing With The Stars is my all time favorite show.  I never miss an episode!  I will be recapping each week on this blog again.  Today the new cast was announced.  This is always my favorite part because I decide who I'm going to vote for.  I haven't looked at the list until this moment.  So lets find out!

Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas

Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess

D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke

Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus

Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson

Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff

Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough

Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko

Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd

Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold

Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani

Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy

So far I have noticed changes.  There are many new pro dancers which could be interesting.  I don't know many of the celebrities but I still have favorites.  I'll probably vote for Aly and Kellie because I love their partners.  I might be surprised though.  The season start March 18 on ABC.  Keep coming back to get recaps every week!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment