Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Easy No Heat Headband Curls

Hey everybody!  I recently discovered a super easy way to curl your hair.  All you need is a headband.  Maybe I'm behind on this trend but I thought I would share with you guys.  Now that summer is coming you don't want to use a lot of heat on your hair.  What I love is that you can do this hairstyle while you sleep.  This means you can sleep an extra 10 minutes in the morning.  That's awesome right?  Send me pictures on Twitter if you try it out @jerica_89.  Let's get to it!

Step 1:
Get your hair slightly damp.  If you do this try it tends to not curl as well.  Take a headband and put it directly over your hair and across your forehead.  You can use any size headband depending on what type of curls you want.  I used a thin one for tighter curls.

Step 2:
Take a 1 inch piece and wrap it around the headband.  Make sure to pull tight so you have good curls.  Add another 1 inch piece to the one you just pulled through.  Keep doing this until you do half the headband then start the other side or the headband will start to slip up.

Step 3:
This is what it will look like once you wrap all your hair.  I actually bobby pinned my hair to the headband so make sure it would stay.  That is optional though.  This took about 15 minutes to do.  Now you just wait as long you want.  I left mine in for 2 days just because I have thick hair.

Step 4:
To remove the headband, slowly pull it so the hair unravels.  This is how mine turned out!  You can style any way you want.  I pinned mine in an updo because I was going to a fancy play.  I didn't add any product and it lasted all night!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment