Friday, May 9, 2014

Neighbors Movie Review


On Tuesday I had the chance to attend a prescreening of the movie Neighbors.  I was very excited to see this movie.  First of all I LOVE Zac Efron and it looked hilarious.  I was worried though because sometimes the trailers have all the best parts.  Trust me, it did not disappoint at all!  My sister and I pretty much laughed from the beginning to the end.  If you don't know what it is about I will give a brief summary.  I don't want to ruin anything!  I'll also leave the trailer below.  Neighbors is about a frat who moves into a family neighborhood.  Seth Rogen's character lives in the house with his family directly next door to the frat house.  They go back and forth with pranks hoping one will leave.  I highly recommend this film.  It is the comedy of the summer.  It is rated R and has many sex and drug references.  If you aren't comfortable with that then you may not like it.  It is in theaters now!  Let me know if your thoughts!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment