Monday, May 19, 2014

Motivational Monday: Speak Up!


School is over!  That means I'm back on schedule.  Today's post is something I've been struggling with lately.  Every single thing I say people take it completely the wrong way.  It's very frustrating.  I'm a sensitive person so I hate being judged.  My first reaction was to just not share things with these people.  Then I thought no way because that means they win.  I will rise above!  My message for you guys is to speak up!  You can do it for others or yourself but don't be afraid.  Who cares if they judge you?  Nobody is better then anybody else.  My grandma said the only reason people say something its because they are dealing with their own issues.  Basically my favorite quote "Haters Gonna Hate" and I say that pretty much daily.  Don't be afraid to say what you feel.  Have you every been in a situation like this?  Let me know!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment