Monday, May 26, 2014

Motivational Monday: Healthy No Bake Cookies


Happy Monday!  One of my downfalls is sweets.  I need to start being healthy though.  I really love cookies.  In the summer nobody wants to turn their oven on.  So these are the perfect solution!  I saw this recipe on YouTube.  They are one of my favorite cookies and super healthy.  Tweet me if you try them @jerica_89.


Ingredients:
1/2 cup of Earth Balance, Coconut Oil or Butter
1/2 cup of Agave or Honey
1/2 cup of Almond, Soy, Coconut or Regular Milk
2/3 cup of PB2 Chocolate or 1/2 cup PB2 plus 3 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
3 cups Instant Rolled Oats

Directions:
In a saucepan add the Earth Balance, Agave, Vanilla Extract, PB2 Chocolate, and Almond Milk.  Put it on the stove until it comes to a boil.

Remove the saucepan from the stove once all ingredients have been combined.  While still hot add in the Instant Oats and stir until all oats are covered..

Pour into a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.  Place another piece of parchment paper on top and roll them flat.

After they cool just cut them into squares and enjoy!


xo,
Jerica