Monday, May 26, 2014

Motivational Monday: Healthy No Bake Cookies


Happy Monday!  One of my downfalls is sweets.  I need to start being healthy though.  I really love cookies.  In the summer nobody wants to turn their oven on.  So these are the perfect solution!  I saw this recipe on YouTube.  They are one of my favorite cookies and super healthy.  Tweet me if you try them @jerica_89.


Ingredients:
1/2 cup of Earth Balance, Coconut Oil or Butter
1/2 cup of Agave or Honey
1/2 cup of Almond, Soy, Coconut or Regular Milk
2/3 cup of PB2 Chocolate or 1/2 cup PB2 plus 3 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
3 cups Instant Rolled Oats

Directions:
In a saucepan add the Earth Balance, Agave, Vanilla Extract, PB2 Chocolate, and Almond Milk.  Put it on the stove until it comes to a boil.

Remove the saucepan from the stove once all ingredients have been combined.  While still hot add in the Instant Oats and stir until all oats are covered..

Pour into a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.  Place another piece of parchment paper on top and roll them flat.

After they cool just cut them into squares and enjoy!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment