Friday, June 6, 2014

Endless Love Review


Last week I bought the film Endless Love because my younger sister really wanted to see it.  Every year my mom, my younger sister, and I go on a movie and dinner date together on or around Valentine's Day.  This was her pick but mom and I overruled her for the film we wanted.  I regret not listening to her now.  I'm SO in love with this movie now!  It is about a girl named Jade who was a shy rich girl in high school.  She had no friends but David has always been in love with her.  Unfortunately he is poor and has a past history he isn't proud of.  I can't give too much away!  At first I thought it was just going to be super cheesy and unoriginal.  It is totally different.  I loved all the storyline plots and the drama.  It also makes you want to experience the love they have.  I cried pretty much the entire last half.  It's definitely a chick flick.  Also I'm kinda in love with Alex Pettyfer.  Maybe I'm a little late to the party but he is a hottie!  I also was obsessed with her fashion in the film.  I like watching movies and TV to get inspiration for my wardrobe.  Have you seen this film?  Tell me your thoughts if you have!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment