Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Series 2014: My Summer Plans!


Today is officially the first day of Summer!!!!!  I joined a blogging challenge so make sure you check back each week for a new Summer post!  My Summer has already been pretty packed.  My younger sister graduated high school so there has been all the planning and parties.  I also went to see the Backstreet Boys in concert which was AMAZING!  If you wanna know all the details click here.  Currently, here in Omaha, the College World Series is going in.  I go every single year so I've been enjoying the baseball games.  There are two weddings that are happening one of which I'm actually in.  Who doesn't love weddings during the Summer?  The month I'm most excited for is July.  My family always has a HUGE 4th of July party with TONS of fireworks.  I also turn the big 2-5 in July.  I really want to have a 90's themed party but nobody will tell me anything!  I do know I'm going to a roller skating rink on my actual birthday with my cousin.  It's adults only which means alcohol will be served.  I'm not so sure skating and mixed drinks will end well but I'll keep you all posted!  In August, I'm going to see Katy Perry in concert!!!!  I'm SO excited for that!  Sadly I'm not going anywhere cool that I know of.  I'm sure I'll go boating and to the zoo a few times.  Other than that I'll just be relaxing.  I'm a HUGE fan of Big Brother too.  I watch it with my mom because were obsessed.  I'm trying to watch every season of Full House that I got for my birthday last year.  I also have plenty of books to catch up on.  Tell me what you plan to do!  Let's make Summer 2014 the best yet!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment