Thursday, June 19, 2014

Movie Review: The Fault In Our Stars


Yesterday I FINALLY went to see The Fault In Our Stars.  I read the book about a year ago and I feel in love with it!  I was really nervous to see it because usually when I love a book then I rarely like the movie.  I went in totally open minded.  If you don't know what it is about I'll give you a brief description.  It is about about a girl named Hazel and a boy named Augustus who meet in a cancer support group.  You follow their journey of friendship and love.  I LOVED the film!  Sobbing was definitely involved.  It was pretty much exactly like the book.  I was worried the characters wouldn't be how I imagined but they were perfect!  It really makes you fall even more in love with the characters.  The soundtrack is absolute perfection as well.  The song by Ed Sheeran is just fantastic!  I would consider this the epic love story of our generation.  I was really impressed with everything.  What I love about this story is how no matter what situation you are in it doesn't have to define you.  If you haven't seen or read this yet I highly suggest it!

No comments:

Post a Comment