Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Backstreet Boys Concert Experience!


OMG you guys last night I felt like I was 10 again!  I literally traveled back to 1999.  It was honestly one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to.  I went with my cousin and we both turned into screaming girls just like when we were kids.  We had front row seats but the best part was the stage was like an inch from us!  We were dying!  First Brian's son Baylee came out and did 2 songs.  He was adorable!  Next Avril Lavigne did her set.  I'm not a huge fan so I was quite bored.  There were some extremely drunk/crazy girls who were more entertaining.  Finally they appeared!  It was magical!  They still got it even after being together 21 years.  We were SO close too!  AJ sang and waved and smiled at me many times so did Kevin. They pretty much loved me. Nick waved, winked, and then danced in front of me. Finally Brian waved and smiled twice at me which I got on video! Also we were on the big screen like 3 times!  I took mostly video but I'll put the one were Brain waved at me and a picture of me and my cousin below.  I will be seeing them again for sure!  I hope it's soon!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment