Monday, June 23, 2014

Motivational Monday: Tips For Staying Motivated!


Happy Monday!  Now that school is out we sometimes just want to stay in bed and watch Netflix all day.  Meanwhile, everything you should be doing keeps piling up.  Be honest, we've all been there.  It's Summer!!!!!!  We need to stay motivated!  I'm not an expert but I wanted to share what I do.  Let me know if you have any tips!

Make A Plan:
This could be something simple like go for a walk or it could be something you need to do like blog.  Doing something productive will make you feel accomplished.  Even if it is just one thing at least you've done something for the day.  Just make sure it is something you actually enjoy.

Stay Positive:
There will be days when you may not enjoy the tasks that need done.  I mean nobody really wants to clean their house.  In these cases you must stay positive.  I usually will play my favorite music so I'm doing the task but focused on something else.  Staying positive makes everything go smoother.

Reward Yourself:
This is personally my favorite tip.  Rewarding yourself will keep you focused.  Sticking to your plan will be more likely if you know you get a treat at the end.  It could be a pair of shoes you've been wanting or a cupcake.  You get to choose whatever you want!  You can only reward yourself if you actually accomplish your goals though.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment