Monday, June 9, 2014

Motivational Monday: Girls Night Out!


Tonight is the night I've been waiting for pretty much my entire life.  I'm going to see The Backstreet Boys in concert!  Also did I mention we are FRONT ROW!!!!!!!!  I've been a fan since I was about 8 years old.  Growing up I spent a lot of time in the hospital due to my disease.  The only request I ever had was my BSB CD's and VHS tape of their concert.  I've been trying to see them for YEARS!  They just never came close enough.  Now it's here!  Me and my cousin are going to be the nerdy 8 year old girls we were.  It's gonna be epic!  Her and I are practically sisters so this will be another memory we'll be talking about for years.  Crazy things ALWAYS happen when we go anywhere!  Just because we are adults now doesn't mean we have to act like we are even if it is only one night.  Do you guys have any friends like that?  Never let them go no matter what!  Check back tomorrow for the full experience!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment