Thursday, September 4, 2014

Dancing With The Stars Season 19 Cast Reveal!!!!!!


It's my favorite time of year!  A new season means a new cast!  We already know Julianne Hough will be a permanent judge this season.  I'm pretty excited for that!  Now lets see who made this season and who their partners are.

JONATHAN BENNETT AND ALLISON HOLKER

TOMMY CHONG AND PETA MURGATROYD

RANDY COUTURE AND KARINA SMIRNOFF

BETSEY JOHNSON AND TONY DOVOLANI

BETHANY MOTA AND DEREK HOUGH

LOLO JONES AND KEO MOTSEPE

JANEL PARRISH AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY

ALFONSO RIBEIRO AND WITNEY CARSON

SADIE ROBERTSON AND MARK BALLAS

ANTONIO SABATO JR. AND CHERYL BURKE

TAVIS SMILEY AND SHARNA BURGESS

LEA THOMPSON AND ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV

MICHAEL WALTRIP AND EMMA SLATER

What do you think?  I think it will be an awesome season.  I'm team Mota all the way!  I just love her.  Who are you rooting for?  It starts September 15 and of course I'll be recapping so check back!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment