Friday, September 12, 2014

Challenge Friday: I ♥ Disney!

Happy Friday!  It's challenge week again!  This week I wanted to do a Disney theme.  I've been a HUGE Disney fan for many years.  If you do this challenge let me know because I really wanna know your answers.  Let's get into it!


1: Your favorite character
This is really hard!  I'd have to choose Rapunzel from Tangled.  She is voiced by Mandy Moore who is my favorite actress.  Plus her personality is a lot like mine.  She pretty positive considering she has been locked in a tower her whole life!

2: Your favorite princess
I love Pocahontas!  As a kid I wanted to be her SO bad!  I would even climb in a Willow tree.  I also had pretty much every piece of merchandise made.

3: Your favorite heroine
Mulan is definitely my heroine.  She proved that woman can fight just as well as men.  She risked her life for her father.  That is honorable.

4: Your favorite prince
I'm gonna have to say Beast from Beauty and the Beast.  Even though he kept Belle trapped, you can tell he still cared about her.  Plus he was actually really sweet.

5: Your favorite hero
Hercules!  I was OBSESSED with this movie when it came out.  He can fight everything, what more do you need?

6: Your favorite animal
I love elephants so I'm gonna say Dumbo.  My grandma babysat us growing up and didn't have any modern Disney movies.  I watched this movie a lot and I think that's why I developed a love for elephants.

7: Your favorite sidekick
Does Olaf count?  I mean who doesn't love a snowman?  He is just SO adorable!  He's sweet too.  I wish he could follow me around.

8: Your favorite villain
Does anybody really have a favorite villain?  I'd have to go with Scar from The Lion King.  Only because Simba gets revenge on him at the end.

9: Your favorite original character (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.)
I had my entire room decorated in original characters as a kid.  I love Minnie!  I even dressed up as her when I was like 5 for Halloween.

10: Your favorite song
It would have to be Do You Wanna Build A Snowman? from Frozen.  I just can't get enough!  I play it a lot!

11: Your favorite love song
This is SO hard!  I'm going to go with I Won't Say I'm In Love from Hercules.  It's such a cute song and I feel like people forget it.

12: Your favorite villain song
Mother Knows Best from Tangled.  It's so creepy but still catchy.  Plus I feel bad for Rapunzel afterward.

13: Your least favorite song
I'm not sure if this counts but I hate It's A Small World.  I went on the ride when I was 3 and really traumatized me.  I still can't listen to it.

14: Your favorite kiss
The boat scene on the lake in The Little Mermaid.  Technically they don't actually kiss but it's so romantic.  I'm not even a fan of that movie.

15: The first movie you saw
I'm not sure but the first movie I saw in theaters was Toy Story.  My cousin and I were convinced we were the only kids in the whole world that saw it.

16: Your favorite classic
I've always loved Mary Poppins especially after I saw Saving Mr Banks.  It's just such a great story.  I also love The Jungle Book.

17: Your least favorite classic
I don't like Sleeping Beauty.  I get so bored every time I watch.  I need more excitement.

18: Your favorite Pixar film
This is really hard!  I'm going to say Toy Story.  It was my entire childhood.  I still watch it now at 25.

19: Your least favorite Pixar film
I didn't really like Planes.  They should have just stayed with Cars.

20: Favorite sequel
Obviously the Toy Story series.  The 3rd made me cry a lot.  It was like the end of my childhood.

21: An overrated movie
The Little Mermaid for sure.  Maybe it's because I'm not a fan.  I don't see what is so great about it.

22: An underrated movie
Definitely Wall E.  This movie is SO adorable!  The message is really great too.

23: A movie that makes you laugh
My go to Disney movie is Tangled.  It's got adventure, romance, and it's funny.  What more do you need?

24: A movie that makes you cry
All Disney movies make me cry!  I cried the most during Frozen.  I was emotional the whole time!

25: Your favorite scene from your favorite movie
I loved when Mulan reaches the arrow at the top of the pole.  It made her respected and I loved rooting for her.

26: Saddest death
Definitely when Mufasa died.  Mostly because Simba witnessed the whole thing.  It was heartbreaking!

27: Your favorite quote
You control your destiny you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems from Brave.

28: Your favorite theme park
Well I've only been to Disney World in Florida.  So that's my favorite.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment