Tuesday, May 12, 2015

DWTS Season 20 Results: Who Made The Finals?


Last night was very close and it's really anybody's game.  Noah is in danger.  I'm not shocked because last night was super competitive.  Almay put together an AMAZING group number.  It was so fun, energetic, and cool!  I loved it!  Riker is in the finals!!!!!  I am SO happy!!!!!  Nastia is in danger.  I'm in total shock!  She was perfect last night!  The female pros danced a fantastic number!  I love girl power!  Flo Rida performed his single GDFR.  I'm SO obsessed with this song!  Rumer is in danger!  I'm only slightly surprised because her first dance wasn't great.  The cast of Teen Beach Movie 2 performed their song Gotta Be Me.  I can't wait for this movie!!!!  It is on Disney Channel on June 26.  Noah is in the finals!  I'm not a fan but good for him.  Nastia has been eliminated.  This means Rumer is in the finals!  I'm upset with these results!  How do you feel?  Let me know!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment