Monday, May 18, 2015

DWTS Season 20: The Finals Begin Now!


It week 10 and it's part 1 of the finale.  If you missed last week's recap click here.  There are three couples left but only one can win!  The couples will dance two dances.  First they will choose a dance they have done this season to try and get a better score.  Then the round that everybody waits for...the freestyle!!!!!  Typically the best freestyle always wins.  The couples will dance one more time tomorrow.  The winner will be announced tomorrow night!  Be sure to vote for your favorite!  Make sure you check back tomorrow night!  Who do you want to win?


NOAH GALLOWAY AND SHARNA BURGESS:
He thought he would never make it to the final so he really wants to prove himself.  The dance he chose to dance again was the Argentine Tango.  It was very hard to watch.  His balance was off and then he just couldn't recover.  I didn't like it the first time and I really wasn't impressed this time either.  Hopefully he can pull it together for the next round or he has no chance.  His score was 32 of 40.  Now it's freestyle time!  He wanted to be vulnerable and tell his story.  It did do that and it was amazing.  I loved the choreography and the connection they had.  I just don't think it was enough.  It just depends on what America likes.  His score was 40 of 40.  This makes his total for the night 72 of 80.

RIKER LYNCH AND ALLISON HOLKER:
He had a perfect week last week so he really wanted to stay on top.  The dance he chose to dance again was the Paso Doble.  I AM SO OBSESSED WITH HIM!!!  This was the his Pirates of the Caribbean dance from Disney week.  I loved it then but I loved it even MORE this time!  It was full of passion and energy.  It was a lot more contained this time.  I am totally Team Riker!!!!!  I think he will win.  His score was 40 of 40.  Now it's freestyle time!  OMG IT WAS AMAZING!  It was like jazz and hip hop!  He brought old school to a new generation.  I wanted more!!!!!  He totally deserves this!!!  This was one of my favorite freestyles EVER!!  His score was 40 of 40.  This makes his total for the night 80 of 80.

RUMER WILLIS AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY:
She almost went home so she is pushing herself to win.  The dance she chose to dance again was the Foxtrot.  She really showed that she is a dancer.  I loved this dance the first time but it was timid back then.  Now it was just flawless.  She has really grown more confident in herself.  It's really nice to see that side of her.  She could also win the entire thing.  Her score was 40 of 40.  Now it's freestyle time!  It didn't blow me away.  I actually felt slightly bored.  It was pretty much an Argentine Tango.  I wanted something different.  It showed her personality but it wasn't enough for me.  Her score was 40 of 40.  This makes her total for the night 80 of 80.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment