Tuesday, May 19, 2015

DWTS Season 20 Results: The Golden Mirrorball Goes To...


Tonight we find out who wins!!!!!  The couples will dance one more time which is the 24 hour fusion dance.  This is two dances styles combined in one dance BUT they only had 24 hours to learn it.  The show kicked off with a HUGE dance number with all the celebrities.  It was great!!!!  America chose to see Riker's freestyle as the encore.  I could watch this all day!  Redfoo danced and sang.  Charlotte also danced.  Alfonso and Sadie danced together which I loved.  They were in first and second place last season.  Suzanne danced and it was slightly a mess.  Robert also danced.  Jason Derulo sang his hit Want To Want Me.  I'm super obsessed with this song right now!  Amy Purdy danced from last season danced with Noah.  Chris danced next.  Nastia danced her Charleston which was one of my favorites.  Willow danced her Alice in Wonderland Foxtrot.  It still freaked me out.  Fifth Harmony performed their single Worth It while the female pros danced.  I loved it!!!!  The guy pros danced as well and it was HOT!  Sia performed Elastic Heart while Derek and Julianne Hough danced.  I honestly couldn't look away!  Patti danced again.  Now it's time for the 24 hour fusion dances.  Up first is Noah.  He danced a Cha Cha/Argentine Tango.  It wasn't my favorite.  I wanted more original content.  We have seen those moves already.  Also I wanted to see more Cha Cha.  His score was 36 of 40.  Next up is Riker.  He danced a Salsa/Quickstep.  Of course it was AMAZING!  It had the perfect balance of both styles.  It was clean and sharp and just fantastic.  It looked great for only having 24 hours.  I'm rooting for him!!!  His score was 40 of 40.  Lastly was Rumer.  She danced a Foxtrot/Paso Doble.  I really enjoyed it.  It was powerful but soft at the same time.  Their connection was brilliant.  I'll be sad if she wins but it will be well deserved.  Her score was 40 of 40.  Patti sang her song Two Steps Away.  Now we find out who wins!  In third place is Noah.  In second place is Riker.  This means Rumer is the winner!  Congrats and I'll be back with more next season!!!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment