Tuesday, May 5, 2015

DWTS Season 20 Results: 6 Become 4


*Sorry this was late!*

Tonight is a double elimination!!  The judges chose to see Rumer's Paso Doble trio dance again.  I personally wanted to see Nastia's Jive trio.  It was my favorite from last night.  Rumer is safe.  Chris is in danger.  Carly Rae Jepsen performed her new single I Really Like You.  I'm OBSESSED with this song!!  Noah is safe.  Robert has been eliminated.  I'm not surprised but I am sad to see him go.  Travis Wall and Shaping Sound performed a contemporary number.  I loved it!!!!  It was super crazy and intense!  Nastia is safe.  Riker is in danger.  Josh Groban performed Over The Rainbow.  Maddie Ziegler from Dance Mom's danced while he sang.  It was amazing and beautiful as usual.  Riker is safe.  This means Chris has been eliminated.  Come back next Monday for the semi-finals!  Were you happy or upset about the results?  Let me know!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment