Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Best Album Ever!


It's finally here!!  My Justin Bieber Believe cd came in the mail today.  I have the deluxe version and I love it!  I would say this is the best album of 2012.  I was worried that his voice change would affect his music but I actually love it more.  Here is the list of songs:


  1. All Around The World Feat. Ludacris
  2. Boyfriend
  3. As Long As You Love Me Feat. Big Sean
  4. Catching Feelings
  5. Take You
  6. Right Here Feat Drake
  7. Fall
  8. Die In Your Arms
  9. Thought Of You
  10. Beauty And A Beat Feat. Nicki Minaj
  11. One Love
  12. Be Alright
  13. Believe
  14. Out Of Town Girl
  15. She Don't Like The Lights
  16. Maria
I love every song but my favorites are One Love, Die In Your Arms, and As Long As You Love Me.  I'm definitely in love with the album.  Even my sister who isn't a fan loved it.  What are your favorite songs from the album?  Let me know in the comments.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment