Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 18: 10 Movies

It's day 18 of the 30 day challenge.  Today is about my 10 favorite movies and why I love them.  I'm addicted to movies.  Choosing only 10 is hard but I've chosen my list.


  1. Titanic: This movie is my favorite love story.  It's been my favorite since I was 8.
  2. The Notebook: Who doesn't love this movie?  Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams make this movie a hit.
  3. What Happen's In Vegas: I love Ashton Kutcher in this.  It has both funny and romantic moments throughout.
  4. Dirty Dancing: Best dancing movie ever!  I love Patrick Swayze.
  5. RENT: My all time favorite musical.  I watch this once a month.
  6. Legally Blonde: Reese Witherspoon is so good in this.  It's a really good movie.
  7. The Hangover: This movie is so funny!  It makes me laugh every time.
  8. Step Up: Channing Tatum is so hot in this movie.  Plus I love dance movies.
  9. Captain America: My newest obsession!  He is the best super hero.
  10. Grease: I love the songs and era it's set in.  I love musicals.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment