Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 10: Embarrassing Moment

Today is day 10 of the 30 day challenge.  The topic today is my most embarrassing moment.  Everybody has an embarrassing story.  I have a few stories but I chose the one I felt was the best.  In high school I had a huge crush on one of the science teachers.  He looked exactly like Brett Favre, who I'm also in love with.  One day in my Physics class our teacher was sick so the teacher I had a crush on filled in.  Science has never been my favorite subject so I never really paid attention anyway.  The day he was filling in was on a lab day. The lab was dealing with electricity and if we weren't careful we could be electrocuted.  So I started doing the lab but I kept staring at the teacher.  Since I wasn't focused strictly on the lab, I had missed a step.  He was walking around to everybody's station to make sure we were doing it right.  Of course he walked by mine right when I had missed the step and he yelled at me in front of the whole class for not paying attention.  I was so embarrassed.  I still had a crush on him though.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment