Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 8: 10 Songs

It's day 8 of the 30 day challenge.  Today is about 10 of your favorite songs and why you love them.  I love music so it will be tough to only choose 10.  I listen to music every single day because no matter what kind of a day you are having music will make it better.  Here is my list.  Share your favorites


  1. Drowning by Backstreet Boys-This is my most played song on iTunes.  It's very catchy and I loved it the first time I heard it.
  2. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction-I immediately smile every time I hear this.  It has a great message plus I just love them.
  3. Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis-This was my ringtone for forever.  Her voice just makes you want to listen to this song over and over.  Everybody can relate to it.
  4. Our Song by Taylor Swift-This song is just so fun and catchy.  It made me love her music.
  5. One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber-My all time favorite Bieber song.  It's so sweet and I love the video.
  6. Tik Tok by Ke$ha-This song brings out the party girl in everyone.  This was also my ringtone the summer it came out.  I love how care free she is.
  7. Thinking Of You by Katy Perry-I think this the best song she has ever done.  I love it!
  8. My Love by Justin Timberlake-This song has a great beat and I love him.
  9. Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs-This is my most recent favorite.  It sounds like a song from the 50's or 60's which is my favorite era.
  10. Who Says by Selena Gomez-I love the message of this song.  Every girl is beautiful no matter what anybody says.

xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment