Friday, June 15, 2012

Music Friday: Why Ya Wanna

It's finally Music Friday again!!!  I can't wait until Friday comes just so I can share with you.  It is also an exciting day because it is exactly ONE month until my 23rd birthday!!!!  Now onto today's share.  If you watched One Tree Hill, then you'll know who Jana Kramer is.  I was browsing iTunes last week and saw that her album was out so I bought it.  I didn't know what to expect before I bought it but I absolutely LOVE it!  The song I'm sharing with you is called Why Ya Wanna.  The minute I heard it I knew it would be this weeks share.  The video is super cute.  Plus being from a small town I know how she feels in this song.  I hope you all enjoy Music Friday as much as I do!  Leave a comment if you do!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment