Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 2: 3 Fears

It's day 2 of the 30 day blog challenge.  Today's topic is describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.  Let's get to it!

1. Heights
I'm deathly afraid of heights and always have been.  I first realized it when I was 13 or 14.  I went to a concert and was sitting in the nose bleed section.  For some reason I looked straight down and almost fainted.

2. Spiders
I've been scared of spiders since I was a kid.  My older sister always scared me with those fake ones.  A few years ago I went camping, which I also hate.  The next day my arm was all red and infected from a spider bite. So now I am even more scared of them.

3. Tornado's
I'm not sure why I'm so scared of tornado's.  I slept through an actual one when I was little, so I think that's where it came from.

xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment