Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 12: Best Concert

It's day 12 of the 30 day challenge.  Today's topic is about the best concert I've been to and why it was the best.  If you read my 20 facts blog then you know I've been to many concerts.  I couldn't pick just one, so I came up with a top 3.  I want to hear from you guys too so leave a comment telling me your best concert!

1. Justin Timberlake's Future Sex/Loveshow Tour:
I'm a HUGE Justin Timberlake fan.  When I heard he was coming to my area I was so excited.  I bought my tickets 6 months before the concert.  I was on the main floor so I got to the venue early.  I ended up in the 4th row which wasn't bad since the stage was round.  Somehow I ended up on the side of the stage and got invited into the VIP area by one of his personal bodyguards!  The VIP was part of the stage and I actually touched JT's foot!  It was soooo much fun.

2. Justin Bieber's My World Tour:
I love Bieber so it was no question that I was going to his concert.  It was my 21st birthday present to myself.  I can honestly say it was the loudest concert I'd ever been to.  My ears hurt for 2 days after.  I loved everything about that concert.  I definitely had Bieber Fever that night!

3. Taylor Swift Speak Now Tour:
I had only seen Taylor Swift live as an opening act.  My sister and I decided to go to this show because Speak Now is my favorite album.  It was the very first show of the tour and it was AMAZING!  I felt like I was watching a show on a theater stage.  I really enjoyed it.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment