Tuesday, March 26, 2013

DWTS Season 16: First Elimination?


The show started with a pro dance which I loved.  The first celebrities safe are Ingo, Sean, and Wynonna.  The first celebrity in danger is Victor.  Last night it was up to America to choose the encore dance.  America chose Zendaya's Jive.  I approve of this choice.  It was one of my favorites last night and was even better tonight.  Ali and DL are safe.  Lisa is in danger.  I'm honestly shocked.  I thought DL was going home for sure.  Next up Icona Pop performed I Love It.  I'm IN LOVE with this song and I loved their performance.  It had neon colors, glow sticks, and awesome costumes.  The new professional dancers were introduced.  I'm loving the new pros so far.  Zendaya, Kellie, and Jacoby are safe.  Josh Grobin performed his new song Brave.  I'm not a fan but he did good.  Dorothy is safe.  Andy is in danger.  Dorothy had to drop out due to injury so nobody had to be eliminated.  I felt bad for her because she had potential.

Come back next Monday for more!  The theme will be Prom Night.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment