Thursday, March 14, 2013

Opening Night Of Taylor Swift's Red Tour!

Last night Taylor Swift kicked off her Red Tour here in Omaha, Nebraska!!  I've been a fan since the very beginning and I've seen her about 5 or 6 times.  Taylor always plays here because she performed her very first big show in Omaha.  She had opened up for Rascal Flatts and I was there!!!!  That's just a little fun fact.  I bought my tickets for the Red Tour awhile back and they sold out extremely fast.  I was so excited!  Ed Sheeran is the opening act this tour!  I'm in love with him!!!  Just being in the same room as him was an experience I'll never forget.  He still sounded AMAZING even though he had the flu.  He actually fell on stage and I caught it on video.  I felt bad.  My only issue was he didn't play long enough.  I was sad he didn't sing U.N.I or Kiss Me though.  Then it was Taylor Swift's turn!  I love this tour!  The theme was old hollywood/50's.  She blows my mind every single time.  She is an amazing performer and I wish she was my best friend.  She sang mostly songs off of Red but sang her classics too.  She had a main stage plus a back stage which was nice because our seats weren't the best.  She always thinks of everybody.  I hope I meet her some day.  Overall it was an EPIC show and my favorite tour so far!  Check out some of the pictures and video I took below.










No comments:

Post a Comment