Thursday, March 21, 2013

The 20/20 Experience Review


It finally arrived!  I've been waiting a long time for this moment.  On Tuesday Justin Timberlake released his much anticipated 3rd album.  I was beyond excited!  I've been a fan since I was 7 years old and I still love him just as much.  Today I'm going to review the album.  The first thing I noticed that it is much different from is older albums.  I really like it a lot!  It's different then what you hear on the radio which I find refreshing.  I was definitely impressed with the album.  Most of the songs are about love which is a good thing.  Everybody loves a good love song.  They aren't all slow songs either.  I love how he makes a love song upbeat because most don't.  If you buy the album at Target, which I did, you get two extra songs.  I love every song but my favorites are Strawberry Bubblegum and Mirrors.  If you haven't seen the music video for Mirrors yet go check it out!  Prepare to cry though!  Let me know what you think of the album and what your favorite songs are.


  1. Pusher Love Girl
  2. Suit & Tie feat. Jay-Z
  3. Don't Hold The Wall
  4. Strawberry Bubblegum
  5. Tunnel Vision
  6. Spaceship Coupe
  7. That Girl
  8. Let The Groove Get In
  9. Mirrors
  10. Blue Ocean Floor
  11. Dress On (Target Only)
  12. Body Count (Target Only)



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment