Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Maroon 5 Concert Experience

A week ago, I was front row at Maroon 5!!!!!!!  I can't even believe it's been a week already!  The show happened in Omaha, Nebraska.  I've been a fan for years now so I was so excited when I found out they were coming here.  I bought my tickets clear back in October and I'm glad I did because it was a sold out show.  I got to the show super early so I could by shirts.  Shirts were $35-$40 which I didn't think was bad. With my shirt purchase I got a free CD by Rozzi Crane.  I'm not sure who that is but she sounds pretty good.  I also got a free sample of Adam Levine's perfume.  After waiting forever for the doors to open, we finally got to our seats.  We sat front row on the right side of the stage.  While waiting for the concert to start we noticed a guy on stage with his cell phone taking pictures.  His hair was all messy and he wore baggy sweatpants and a hoodie.  It was freaking Adam Levine!!!!!  He came right in front of us and did a dance then jumped up and ran backstage.  My advice is get to the show early and maybe you'll see Adam.  Owl City performed first.  I've seen them live before and I was disappointed they didn't sing more older songs.  Neon Tree's was up next.  I really liked them!  They were very good.  Finally it was time for Maroon 5.  They were AMAZING!!!!  It was honestly one of the best concerts I've been to in awhile.  They did a perfect mixture of new and old songs.  I'm used to concerts with costume changes and stuff which they didn't do.  I would definitely recommend seeing them live.  Check out some pictures I took below!









xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment