Friday, March 1, 2013

Music Friday: This Love


Happy Friday everybody!!  It's finally March which means it's almost Spring!!!!  I'm so ready for better weather.  Today is also Justin Bieber's 19th birthday.  I was going to choose one of his songs for today's share but I have too many favorites.  Instead I'll be wearing all things Bieber.  Today's share is very exciting though.  If you read my February favorites blog yesterday then you know I'm going to see Maroon 5 on Sunday.  I'll be front row enjoying Adam Levine in all his glory and I can't wait!!!!  Don't worry I'll blog all about it for you guys.  Today's share is This Love by Maroon 5.  This was the first song I had ever heard by them.  I was hooked right way.  I've been listening ever since.  Let me know what you will be doing this weekend.  Have an awesome day!!!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment