Friday, March 15, 2013

Fashion For Less: Dress Like Taylor Swift

Hey guys!  I've decided to start a new series here on the blog.  It's called Fashion For Less.  Basically I show you how to dress like your favorite celebrities without spending a lot of money.  Today I'm starting with Taylor Swift.  Taylor Swift is my biggest idol.  I love her music, her fashion, and pretty much everything about her.  This week I saw her live on opening night of the Red Tour!  The same day her music video for 22 came out.  I loved the fashion from both.  I'm going show you a spring outfit similar to the picture below.  I hope you enjoy!  Let me which celebrity you want dress like next.


Any kind of high waisted shorts will work.  I chose these sequin high waist shorts from Delia's.  They were only $24.50.



Taylor wears a lot of lace.  If you don't like lace, just go for a nude colored top.  I chose a lace hi-lo hem tee from Express.  It cost's $39.90.


You rarely see Taylor wearing heels.  She is the newest Keds spokesperson.  They can be kind of pricey.  So I chose these Womens Mossimo Supply Co. Lunea Oxford shoes from Target.  They were only $14.99.

You never see her wearing much jewelry.  I chose a floppy hat to complete this look.  It is the Merona Floppy Hat With Rope Band - Red from Target.  It was $14.99.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment