Monday, October 6, 2014

DWTS Season 19: The Best Year Of My Life Is...


It's week 4!  Tonight's theme is the celebrities most memorable year.  This is always one of my favorite episodes.  It gets very emotional though!  Tonight another celebrity will be going home.  The guest judge tonight is you.  It won't matter since you are reading this after.  Tonight's show kicked off with another amazing group routine.  They have really stepped it up this year.  Make sure to vote for your favorite celebrity and come back Monday for more!


JANEL PARRISH AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY:
Her most memorable year was when she moved to LA after her mentor told her.  Her mentor then passed away.  This week she danced the Rumba.  I really liked it.  Sometimes this dance is too sexy but she kept it classy.  It had passion but was still beautiful.  It was my favorite by her so far.  Her score was 36 of 40.

JONATHAN BENNETT AND ALLISON HOLKER:
His most memorable year was 2004 when he was in Mean Girls.  This week he danced the Samba.  It is so hard because I do like him but this wasn't that great.  It was stiff and very flatfooted.  It was kind of a mess.  He really just focus a little bit more.  His personality was on point though.  His score was 24 of 40.

BETSEY JOHNSON AND TONY DOVOLANI:
Her most memorable year was 1975 when her daughter was born.  This week she danced the Jive.  I really enjoyed it but it wasn't her best.  I do like her but I wanted more Jive moves in the dance.  Also it wasn't fast enough.  It had good moments but I think the judges were too nice.  I've seen better from her.  Her score was 29 of 40.

BETHANY MOTA AND DEREK HOUGH:
Her most memorable year was 2009 because that is when she started YouTube.  She started because she was bullied.  This week she danced the Rumba.  I honestly cried during this.  The message was SO powerful.  It was beautiful.  It did need more Rumba content but it didn't even matter.  It was so much more than just a dance.  Her score was 33 of 40.

MICHAEL WALTRIP AND EMMA SLATER:
His most memorable year was 2001 when he won the Daytona 500 but it was also the same day his friend Dale Earnhardt died.  This week he danced the Quickstep.  He tries SO hard but it just doesn't work out.  He missed a few steps and it was stiff.  I think he can do it he just needs to work harder.  His score was 25 of 40.

LEA THOMPSON AND ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV:
Her most memorable year was 2003 when her dad died of cancer.  This week she danced Contemporary.  It was very emotional. Again I teared up.  I always love when she dances.  You could feel the emotion while she danced.  It was flawless.  I never wanted it to end honestly.  Her score was 39 of 40.

ANTONIO SABATO JR. AND CHERYL BURKE:
His most memorable year was when he moved to America from Italy.  This week he danced the Samba.  He is improving but still needs work.  He needs to dance bigger so it projects out to the audience.  He also missed a few steps.  At least he looks good!  His score was 29 of 40.

TOMMY CHONG AND PETA MURGATROYD:
His most memorable year was 2003 when he was arrested for drug smuggling.  This week he danced the Jive.  I just love him!  He can really move!  He did make a few mistakes but who cares.  I enjoy every dance he does.  He just makes me smile.  That is what dance is really all about.  His score was 28 of 40.

SADIE ROBERTSON AND MARK BALLAS:
Her most memorable year was 2012 when Duck Dynasty started and her life changed.  This week she danced the Samba.  I LOVED this dance!  Everything about it was perfection!  It had great content and a TON of fun!  The concept was adorable as well.  I wanted it to never end!  She is just amazing!  Her score was 37 of 40.

ALFONSO RIBEIRO AND WITNEY CARSON:
His most memorable year was when he was on Fresh Prince.  This week he danced Jazz.  It FINALLY happened!  He did the iconic Carlton dance!  Who doesn't love that dance?  It changed the 90's forever!  It was so much more then that though.  This was my favorite Jazz routine on this show.  I loved it!  His score was 40 of 40.

Results:
Sadie, Bethany, Alfonso, Lea, Antonio, Jonathan, and Janel are safe.  Tommy, Betsey, and Michael are in danger.  Betsey is eliminated.  This means Tommy and Michael will be back next week.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment