Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Movie Review: The Best Of Me


Last night I went to see the movie The Best Of Me.  I've been waiting for this movie for what feels like forever.  If you didn't know it is based off a book by Nicholas Sparks.  I'm kind of obsessed with novels.  I read the book SO long ago so I went in with no expectations.  I honestly loved it!  I can't give too much away but I've always described it as a modern day Romeo and Juliet.  He comes from a poor white trash family and she comes from a rich family.  It is a total chick flick which are my favorite types.  The actors were perfectly casted.  You felt the chemistry with the young couple and with the current couple.  I thought the flash backs were very well done.  You felt like you were falling in love along with them.  There were pretty big changes from the book but I thought it still worked.  I think the ending will be the most shocking if you haven't read it.  It's a pretty big twist!  I think guys will enjoy it as well.  So make your boyfriends take you on a date!  If they aren't up for it, just go with your girlfriends.  Trust me you'll love it!  There is some violence involved but nothing too terrible.  It inspired me to start rereading the book.  I will totally be buying this on DVD.  Did you this film yet?  Tell me your thoughts!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment