Monday, October 27, 2014

DWTS Season 19: Team Creepy vs. Team Itsy Bitsy


It's week 7!  Tonight is Halloween themed which I'm very excited about.  All the original judges will are back.  I'm glad because I wasn't a fan of the all guest judges.  Tonight the celebrities will be dancing two dances.  One solo dance and one team dance.  This is the first time this season they have done two dances.  The show opened with an AMAZING group routine!  Tonight somebody will go home.  Make sure you vote for your favorites and check back Monday for more!


TOMMY CHONG AND PETA MURGATROYD:
He is stressed about learning two routines because of his knees.  He is the oldest on the show.  This week he danced the Quickstep.  I actually like when he does ballroom.  His footwork had a few mistakes but it was still fun.  It had a lot of content which is always good.  He really pulled it together.  I love him!  His score was 28 of 40.

LEA THOMPSON AND ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV:
Last week was pretty harsh from the judges so know there is doubt.  This week she danced the Argentine Tango.  This was SO good!  It had a ton of passion and perfection.  I love their chemistry together.  She has nothing to worry about.  She still needs to loosen up a little bit though.  Her score was 34 of 40.

BETHANY MOTA AND DEREK HOUGH:
She was very scattered during rehearsal because the workload has doubled.  This week she danced the Paso Doble.  It was PHENOMENAL!  It was completely flawless;  It just had SO much passion and great content.  The whole production was on point as well.  I liked how it was Halloween themed but it didn't over power the dance.  She is just awesome!  Her score was 39 of 40.

ANTONIO SABATO JR. AND CHERYL BURKE:
They are in the bottom for the first time ever.  This week he danced the Viennese Waltz.  It wasn't bad but it could have been so much better.  The only thing I liked was the story.  He improves a little bit each week but not enough.  I honestly don't know how long he will last at this rate.  His score was 27 of 40.

MICHAEL WALTRIP AND EMMA SLATER:
He can't believe he has made it this far.  This week he danced the Jive.  It was terrible.  It did not have any content.  There were no kicks or flicks which is what Jive is.  The timing was completely off.  I feel bad for his partner because she tries.  He makes no effort it feels like.  He also won't last much longer.  His score was 20 of 40.

JANEL PARRISH AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY:
Since it is Halloween week she is dedicating it to all her Pretty Little Liars fans.  This week she danced the Viennese Waltz.  This is my favorite show so I loved it.  It was beautiful but creepy at the same time.  I wish it was a bit more traditional but as a fan I enjoyed it.  She still hasn't blown me away yet.  Her score was 31 of 40.

ALFONSO RIBEIRO AND WITNEY CARSON:
The both had injures but they aren't slowing down at all.  This week he danced the Rumba.  I really liked it!  I liked how it wasn't sexual but still full of content.  It was SO good!  I wish it never had to end.  It was just beautiful and wonderful.  I'm gonna have to say it was my favorite Rumba ever.  His score was 36 of 40.

SADIE ROBERTSON AND MARK BALLAS:
Last week she got her first 10 and this week he feels out of his comfort zone due to the filming of Duck Dynasty.  This week she danced the Paso Doble.  I really liked it a lot.  This was the first time it felt unnaturally for her.  I loved the theme and I thought the content was great.  I thought overall she did a great job.  Her score was 30 of 40.

Team Itsy Bitsy:
The team captain is Bethany.  She chose Janel, Lea, and Michael.  The style is Freestyle.  I loved everything about this!  It was just so awesome!  They killed it!  The girls were like black widow spiders killing their prey and I loved it!  Their score was 36 of 40.  This will be added to each members scores from tonight.

Team Creepy:
The team captain is Alfonso.  He chose Sadie, Antonio, and Tommy.  The style is Freestyle.  I thought it was really fun.  They looked great costume wise.  It had lots of energy but they weren't totally in sync.  They shined individually though.  Their score was 32 of 40.  This will be added to each members scores from tonight.

Results:
Bethany, Michael, Lea, Janel, Alfonso, and Sadie are safe.  Antonio and Tommy are in danger.  Antonio is eliminated meaning Tommy will be back next week.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment