Monday, October 20, 2014

DWTS Season 19: Pitbull Is In The House!


It's week 6!  Tonight there is a guest judge AND a guest host.  The guest host is Leah Remini because Erin Andrews is covering the World Series.  The guest judge is Pitbull!  I'm excited for this!  Tonight somebody will be eliminated.  Make sure you vote to save your favorites!  Check back next Monday for more!  The show kicked off with a performance by Pitbull while the pros danced.  I loved it!


JONATHAN BENNETT AND ALLISON HOLKER:
He didn't so well the last few weeks.  He really needs to focus.  This week he danced Jazz.  It was an improvement for sure.  I didn't love it though.  I feel like his partner out dances him a lot of the time.  I tended to watch her more then him.  I'm glad he improved though.  His score was 32 of 40.

JANEL PARRISH AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY:
They really missed each other during the switch up.  I think there is more going on then we know.  This week she danced the Samba.  It was really good.  It was much better than last week.  I really loved the content.  I thought the passion was just enough.  She just isn't my favorite though.  Her score was 33 of 40.

TOMMY CHONG AND PETA MURGATROYD:
Last week was the first time he didn't do so well.  He needs to focus and pull it together.  This week he danced the Foxtrot.  He's back!  There were a couple mistakes but still fun.  It was smooth and charming.  I smiled the whole time.  His dances have that effect on people.  He'll be here awhile I'm sure of it.  His score was 28 of 40.

ANTONIO SABATO JR. AND CHERYL BURKE:
His partner had some family troubles so rehearsals was a bit tense.  This week he danced the Salsa.  I enjoyed it but it still wasn't my favorite.  The content was great.  He just needs to improve more technically.  He needs to be more relaxed.  Just get lost in the music and the moment.  His score was 28 of 40.

SADIE ROBERTSON AND MARK BALLAS:
She was the top scorer of last week.  She needs to find the perfect balance so she is comfortable with the dance.  This week she danced the Rumba.  I loved it!  It was really beautiful.  It was tasteful and not too sexy.  I believed that they were falling in love.  The choreography was perfect.  Her score was 35 of 40.

LEA THOMPSON AND ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV:
She was panicking too much so there was tension.  This week she danced the Salsa.  I really liked it!  It was sexy but still really fun.  Her confidence was a little bit lacking.  The pressure really affected her this week.  It was still very good though.  She just needs to be herself.  Her score was 32 of 40.

MICHAEL WALTRIP AND EMMA SLATER:
He got demolished by the scores last week.  He went back to his Nascar roots to rejuvenate.  This week he danced the Argentine Tango.  I honestly hated it.  He barely even danced!  His partner pretty much danced around him while he stood there.  It wasn't passionate enough and it needed to be sharper.  He won't last long.  His score was 30 of 40.

BETHANY MOTA AND DEREK HOUGH:
There was a lot of traveling and work events for her this week.  This week she danced the Tango.  I thought it was AMAZING!  I was surprised how well it was with only 7 total hours of practice.  It was pure traditional Tango.  There was a slight slip but I barely noticed!  I wanted more!  I just love her SO much!  Her score was 36 of 40.

ALFONSO RIBEIRO AND WITNEY CARSON:
He was injured but worked through it.  Then she got injured before the show.  This week he danced the Salsa.  I liked it but I was slightly disappointed.  I wanted more Salsa content.  It felt more hip hop to me.  I did enjoy the entire dance as a whole though.  He looked great even with his injury.  His score was 39 of 40.

Results:
Bethany, Lea, Alfonso, Sadie, Antonio, and Tommy are safe.  Janel, Michael, and Jonathan are in danger.  Jonathan is eliminated.  This means Janel and Michael will be back next week.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment