Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 6: Beauty Must Haves


Welcome to day 6 of my 12 days of Christmas!  We are half way done already!  To be honest I'm not really a huge beauty person.  I rarely even wear make up.  I do have some products to share though.  I use these products all winter long.  Most of them are lip products.  What do you guys use?  Let me know!

For Christmas my friend gave me a home made lip scrub.  I'm not crafty enough to know how to make it so I'm sharing this one.  This is the bubble gum lip scrub from LUSH.  I've never used one before now and I'm obsessed.  It gets rid of the dead skin and hydrates them as well.  I use it about once a week.

I carry these in my bag to use throughout the day.  These flavors are AMAZING!  I highly recommend them.

While I sleep I like using a lip ointment so it can really soak in.  Right now I'm currently looking for a good brand but this is what I'm currently trying.  So far I like it.  It sort of makes your lips tingle which feels refreshing.  If you have any suggestions on what I should try then let me know.

This is what I look forward to most around this time.  I buy everything Winter Candy Apple from Bath & Body Works.  It is the best scent EVER!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment