Friday, December 19, 2014

Day 7: Gift Ideas


Welcome to day 7 of my 12 days of Christmas!  Most of you probably have people that you just don't know what to buy for.  I've come up with some ideas.  I tried to come up with a variety of items but it is mostly things I'm hoping to get.  What do you guys want this year?  Let me know!

Who doesn't love Frozen?  This is the sing along version which is awesome.  Anybody would love this as a gift no matter what age!

I'm OBSESSED with One Direction and they always have amazing perfumes.  This is their You & I scent and I hope I get it.  If you aren't sure a person wants a certain perfume then you can buy a set with many different samples.

People always need good headphones.  I'm in love with these neon Beats by Dre.  They are super stylish and amazing quality!  I hate ear buds so I'm glad this style is popular again.

If you know somebody who loves to read I would highly recommend an e-reader.  My mom and I both have a Nook and we use it all the time.  You can take them everywhere as well.

This is something I really want to buy for my nieces.  If you a kid in the 90's then you probably had a similar toy.  Ours were a lot more dangerous though!  Basically it is a flying fairy but she flies using only your hand as the control.  It is SO cool!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment