Friday, February 12, 2016

Cooking Corner: White Chocolate Strawberry Blondies

This is part two of my Valentine's Day baking ideas.  Yesterday I shared Strawberry No Bake Cookies.  Since I have a party tomorrow I needed to bring treats.  I LOVE brownies so I searched Pinterest for some festive ones.  I found the perfect recipe!  Today's recipe is White Chocolate Strawberry Blondies.  Blondies are just a vanilla brownie.  In our case they will be pink!  If you make these tweet me pictures.  Enjoy!



Ingredients:
1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
1/2 cup Canola Oil
1 Egg
1/3 cup Milk
3/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips (For Drizzling)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11x7 inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside

Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk slowly. You want the cake batter to be as dense & thick possible. Mix in the white chocolate chips.

Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are just turning brown.

Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so the center sets, then melt your white chocolate chips and drizzle them on top of the bars, if you choose. Once the bars and the melted chocolate have cooled, cut your blondies using a serrated knife.





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment