Thursday, February 25, 2016

Life Update: New Series Is Coming!!!


Guess what?  I'm sick AGAIN!!!!  This time I have strep which really sucks.  Did I mention it's also finals week?  Welcome to my life!  I figured I would write an update since all week I've been sleeping and drinking juice.  I wanted to let you know about a new series coming to this blog.

I haven't come up with an actual name so leave suggestions.  It's basically going to be life/beauty/girl hacks.  Any topic you want hacks for I'll do for you all.  I want to do topics you want though so this is where you come in.  Send me an email with topics you want hacks for.  Also let me know how often you want them posted.

That's all for now!  I'll be back next week.  I'm going back to bed with my soup and juice.  Talk to you guys later and I can't wait for your suggestions.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment